Ethics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethics

Philo 171

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my 5 wishes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
De Ramos

my 5 wishes Empty
PostSubject: my 5 wishes   my 5 wishes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 am

1. Health care representative -The person I want to make decisions for me:

I want the decisions be a consensus among my family members (I hope there will be no conflicts between their choices for me- I’m sorry if I am being idealistic). Aside from my family (my mother, father, lola, tita-ninang, my cousins), I want JC (my special someone) to have a “say” or to serve as a relevant voice to what will be their decisions for me. My relatives are all medical professionals, so I think they will also serve as a big help.

2. Living will - The kind of treatment I want and do not want:

I am a very cheerful and bubbly person, so when I’m sick- I don’t want people to treat me as if I am totally impaired and incapable of being “me”.
In case of a coma or PVS – I don’t want my relatives and loved-ones to think so much of me/about me. If the machines, and tubes, etc, etc. are the only instruments for my survival- I don’t want them to spend much: just let me go if that’s the case. They can give me at least 2-3days before they remove those life-giving stuff out of my poor body.
I want the atmosphere to be happy. It is inevitable for them to feel sad- but I want my relatives to minimize that feeling.
3. How comfortable do I want to be:

I want my surrounding to be neat. I want my favorite songs (mostly songs of Kelly Clarkson, Katherine McPhee, Jordin Sparks, and Carrie Underwood) be played. If I still have the capacity to carry out, I want to do movie marathon, chat with my HS and college friends. I want JC to be beside me every millisecond of my existence- I will surely find peace with him just beside me. I want to stay in Nasugbu (I fell in love with the place when my mom, dad, and I went there last 2008) and transfer me to my home in Lemery when my condition is getting worse.

4. How I want people to treat me:

I want my relatives to treat me just as before I’ve been into “that” condition. I want the aura of everyone be positive (towards me, towards my situation). If I still have the rational capacity to participate in talks, I want them to have their conversation not at my back. I want, as much as possible, to be aware of their insights (be it positive or negative). If I am in a state of coma- I don’t want my relatives and loved-ones to think me so much of me. If the machines, and tubes, etc are the only instruments for my survival- I don’t want them to spend much: just let me go if that’s the case. They can give me at least 2-3days before they remove those life-giving stuff out of my poor body.

5. What I want my family to know and last wishes:

I want my family to know how much I love them. My last wish is to see Akihiro Sato in person (he’s my ultimate crush hehehehe). when I die, I want to be cremated, and half of the ashes will be put in a jar to be kept in the house while the rest will be distributed to my loved ones by having it inside a mini-container in the form of pendant (so they can have me anytime, anywhere). Ayaw ko ng iburol ng matagal. Awa na. 1-2 night/s will do. And I want it to serve as a family reunion. A celebration, at ako ang bida ng gabi. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down

my 5 wishes
Page 1 of 1